Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Who's that girl?

Change is a good thing.


.......thats what I am trying to convince myself anyway while I sit here on the couch searching the internet for the fastest over-the-counter ways to grow your hair.



So, what is the fastest way to grow your hair?


....beeeecause I cut my super long blond locks off today and I am feeling....... indifferent about it.

Whatever.

It'll grow back.




Before:


After:




2 comments:

  1. I love your hair!! I felt the same way after mine was cut. I went for a trim before Emmie's wedding and she cut it all off!! I called Emmie almost crying asking if she could put extensions in my hair or do anything to make it come back! lol But it's growing on me now and isn't so bad! It's good for a change once in awhile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! LOL I never even thought of extensions......... i know an amazing extension artist in des moines ;) No, no I'll be ok. She [the stylist] told me to give it a week to adjust.

    ReplyDelete